It’s hard to believe 2021 is coming to a close, but it’s safe to say that many of us are ready to welcome 2022 with open arms. We thought it would be fun to share some of the most extravagant New Year’s Eve packages, you know, in case you’re ready to venture out and celebrate outside of your living room.
Looking for the best way to celebrate New Year’s Eve in New York?
Check out our picks for the most extravagant, delicious, and fun ways to spend NYE (all provide a Covid-compliant, safe environment.)Hurry and book now as many places are starting to sell out!
200 W 39th St., Midtown South
Ring in the new year 30 stories above Times Square with amazing views, food, and drinks. Two options to choose from:
- Premium open bar from 9pm-1am
- Heavy passed dinner by the bite from 9pm-12am
- Dessert bites passed from 12am-1am
- Premium champagne toast at midnight
- Direct ball drop views with rooftop viewing (weather permitting)
- General admission does not guarantee a seat
- $525 per ticket + tax and fees
Premium Admission – Guaranteed Couch Seating
- Same as General Admission
- + Personal seating at one of our couches
- + Bottle of Champagne and one cocktail carafe per table
- $675 per ticket + tax and fees
146 Essex Street
This restaurant, lounge, and pawnshop (yes, you read that right) is a sight to behold. Offering two separate dinner seatings on NYE, here’s what you need to know:
- The first a la carte seating can be booked between 5pm and 7:30pm
- The final seating can be booked between 9pm and 10:30pm and is for guests looking to stay through the New Year
- Final seatings will feature a special New Year’s Eve prix fixe menu, including a DJ, party favors, a countdown to midnight, as well as a complimentary champagne toast
- Final seatings take place in the Grand Dining and Gold Rose Rooms – $200 per person
- Add-On Complimentary Bar – $95 per person
88 Madison Ave. at the James Hotel Nomad
This James Beard award-nominated restaurant uses seasonal ingredients and makes its pasta in-house, daily.
- 6-course Prix Fixe dinner, seatings starting at 8pm
- Champagne toast at midnight
- Live music from NY veteran jazz guitarist, Ben Sher, and his group, Antropofagia, will have you dancing to Brazilian beats, pop hits, and disco
- $365 per person, plus tax and gratuity
11 Madison Avenue
To learn about Eleven Madison Park’s post-pandemic food and sustainability philosophy and the incredible work they’re doing to those in need, read this touching note from chef and owner, Daniel Humm. Two NYE available options to choose from:
9:00pm New Year’s Eve Tasting Menu
A multi-coursed plant-based New Year’s Eve Tasting Menu with a champagne toast at midnight. Served in the main dining room. Service is included.
- Prepaid reservation for parties of 2 to 6
- $675 per person
Bar Tasting Menu
A seasonal, plant-based tasting menu consisting of six courses served at tables in the bar area.
- Prepaid reservation for parties of 2 to 4
- $175 per person + add-ons
181 Thompson Street
This uber-popular restaurant pays homage to the essence of the great Italian-American restaurants of the mid-20th century in New York, where delicious, well-prepared food was served in elegant, comfortable, unpretentious settings. Here’s what Carbone has going on for NYE:
- The first seating is $295 per person and includes two starters for the table, a choice of antipasti per person, two kinds of pasta for the table, a choice of Veal Parmesan or Prawns Fra Diavolo per person, and three desserts for the table.
- The second seating is $395 per person and includes a similar, yet slightly elevated, menu as the first seating.
2 East 42nd Street
Looking to keep it outdoors for NYE? Come aboard a festive cruise with views of the stunning Manhattan skyline. Both the Dinner Cruise and Fireworks Cruise will take you to the best spot to enjoy the New Year’s fireworks. Two options to choose from:
New Year’s Eve Party Cruise with Buffet
- Three deck vessel
- Live DJ music
- Buffet features Island jerk chicken, Tilapia with lemon caper sauce, saffron scallion jasmine rice, and more
- Open bar access
- Magnificent New Year’s Eve fireworks display
- A glass of champagne for the count-down, chocolate-covered strawberries, and party accessories
- No guaranteed seating. Seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis
- $249 per person
New Year’s Eve Fireworks Cruise
- Same features as the Party Cruise, but a two-deck vessel, instead of three and mini sandwich buffet, instead of a full dinner buffet
- $179 per person
127 West 28th Street
Did you have to cancel your trip to Greece, due to the pandemic? No worries, bring Greece to you by ringing in the New Year at this Mediterranean-inspired rooftop bar. Located in Chelsea, Mykonos Bleu rooftop bar offers an elegant and open atmosphere reminiscent of its Mediterranean inspiration. Many packages to choose from:
- General admission includes a three-hour premium open bar from 9PM – 12AM and a complimentary toast at midnight – $99
- North Terrace VIP table includes same as general admission + reserved seating for groups of four or more and bottle service at your table – $159
- South Terrace VIP table includes same as North Terrace, but with a bit better seating – $179
- Couple’s VIP includes reserved nightclub seating for two, three-hour premium open bar, one bottle of premium champagne OR one bottle of premium vodka w/ mixers, and a complimentary toast at midnight – $399 per couple